In conclusions, this unique combination of benefits show Magelia sample preparation effectiveness when using input samples at the kit's lower limit of 100 ng :
- Lower rRNA reads are counted when using Magelia underliying a better rRNA depletion.
- Comparing results to Harmonizome database on expression values of the top and bottom 20 transcribed genes reported underline the validity of obtained data.
- Higher coverage and data resolution are clearly observed, highlighting Magelia core technology efficiency:
- Better reaction kinetics allowing to more efficient enzymatic rRNA removal
- Better magnetic beads manipulation in low volumes
- Reagent volume reduction of 2,25-fold without compromizing on quality data